Thursday, April 21, 2011

SummerTIME!

So finally its going to be 62 degrees and sunny today! Spring is finally poking it's head out from under the freezing soil. In celebration of this beautiful Thursday morning I thought I would skip ahead to summer. I day dream of laying on the beach soaking up the sun. 
Lets see what the TOP 10 Beaches are in the USA and maybe there is one close enough to you that you can enjoy! 

1. Hanalei Bay, Kauai, Hawaii 


2. Siesta Beach, Sarasota, Florida 


3. Coopers Beach, Southampton, New York
(now I have to go)


4. Coronado Beach, San Diego, California


5. Hamoa Beach, Maui, Hawaii


6. Main Beach, East Hampton, New York
(what have I been missing out on)


7. Cape Hatteras, Outer Banks, North Carolina


8. Cape Florida State Park, Key Biscayne,Florida


9. Coast Guard Beach, Cape Cod,Massachusetts


10. Beachwalker Park, Kiawah Island,South Carolina










No comments:

Post a Comment