Monday, April 18, 2011

Butter...

Butter nail polish that is. Went on a lil shopping spree at Ulta this weekend & found this new salon nail polish. I have seen this brand in magazines since fashion week but haven't come across it in the stores till now. Let me tell you I was standing in front of the display for about 30 minutes trying to choose a color. They were all awesome! I choose two colors that were different then anything I have seen from another brand. The drawback there $14 a pop. That's right, $14 PER nail polish. 





So that being said I ran home and tried out the first color Victoriana. It's a blueish silver, A textured twinkling vintage blue pale and slightly smoky.  Almost looks like Denim! 
PRO'S-Goes on super smooth, great coverage and dries pretty fast. It has been about 4 days and no chipping so far. (my nails usually chip right away) 
CONS-Expensive. 

Also bought Rosie Lee. This color is more of a glitter. But a beautiful shade of rosey/gold that I haven't seen before. 
PRO'S-Pigment is great for a glitter. 
Coverage is great
Long Lasting
CONS-Expensive.



My over all review for this Nail Polish is to save your money. It isn't a magic nail polish for $14. Yes they have some amazing colors but unless i am getting ready for a special occasion I will just pick up a O.P.I color for half the price. 
I

No comments:

Post a Comment